KRUGER Lodges with fences
Here at last, is the first known list of fenced accommodation in and around Kruger National Park (KNP).
KNP Self Catering Camps (Tourist Camps managed by SANParks)
- Boulders Bush Lodge (exclusively booked) is the only unfenced camp within the SANParks Kruger National Park portfolio.
- All other SANParks main camps, bushveld camps and tented camps within the Kruger National Park are fenced.
KNP Fully Catered Private Concessions
A small selection of private eco-lodges set within Kruger National Park (KNP), found within leased private concessions.
Private Game Reserves next to KNP
- Bahala Game Lodge - Malelane
- Balule Private Camp - Balule Reserve (low fence)
- Baobab Ridge - Klaserie Game Reserve
- Camp Jabulani - Kapama Reserve
- Cheetah Plains - Sabi Sand
- Chitwa Chitwa Lodge - Sabi Sand (an electric elephant wire)
- Elephant Plains - Sabi Sand
- Galago Camp - Djuma Game Reserve, Sabi Sand
- Jackalberry Lodge -Thornybush Game Reserve
- Kapama Southern Camp (Hongonyi) - Kapama Reserve
- Kapama Buffalo Camp - Kapama Game Reserve
- Kapama River Lodge - Kapama Game Reserve
- Londolozi Granite Suites - Sabi Sand
- Masodini Game Lodge - Balule Game Reserve
- Simbambilli Lodge- Sabi Sand
- Singita Castleton Camp - Singita Reserve, Sabi Sand
- Tremisana Game Lodge - Balule Game Reserve
- Vuyatela Lodge - Djuma Game Reserve, Sabi Sand
Exclusively booked Homesteads
Perfect for family groups, these Camps are all fenced.
They are all found within a private game reserve.
NOTE: This is just a guide and things are always changing, ask your Lodge manager if the camp is fenced.
Take a look at the Accommodation Advisor Family Safari Guide
Tips on packing for children on safari
© Copyright 2016 AccommodationAdvisor.com