AmaZulu Private Game Reserve
- The Amazulu game reserve is only 5 hours West of Johannesburg in the KZN Province.
- 4.5 hrs North of Durban and 1.5hrs West of Pongola
- Main Gate is 2km from Vryheid down a gravel road on the left hand side.
- The Reserve gate is well signposted.
- Amakhosi Safari Lodge GPS coordinates: S 27° 39.239' ; E 31° 38.030'
- The 10,00ha Amazulu Private Game Reserve is situated in northern KwaZulu-Natal
- It embraces a variety of habitats including savannah, mountains and wetland.
- The Mkuze River flows through the reserve
- Choose from luxury 5 star and tented accommodation
- Activities include guided game drives & walks, frogging, bird watching, cultural experiences and health spa.
- A Big 5 wildlife destination.
- Cheetah are seen regularly along with giraffe, zebra and a wide variety of antelope.
- With over 420 bird species, Amazulu is a popular birding destination.
5 star Amakhosi Safari Lodge.
- Six luxurious air-conditioned river suites with separate living room.
- Artistic decor with private river-view decks
- African fusion cuisine, pool, 24hr reception.
Mkuze Falls Lodge & Tented Camp
- 9 air-conditioned thatched suites and 1 safari suite.
- Each suite has a private plunge pool.
- 5 elevated 'Hemingway-style' tents overlooking the Mkuze river.
For more information click here